Friday, April 1, 2011

Busy Busy!

I am a little behind on the blog postings due to the fact that everything with school is building up.  Right now Chris is attempting to finish the paper work to buy a house! YAY!!! Now I am suppose to start picking out paint colors! Why so many shades? I mean really is all of that necessary! Between all of the paper work that has to be done and Chris working until late every night hopefully it will be final within the next few weeks! Fingers crossed!!

Last semester of school until internship in the Fall is hectic! Everyone is starting to hear where they are going to be placed in the Fall. Except me of course! I am still hoping that I will be in Rutherford County at Sunshine Elementary! Right now I am doing part of my required observations at Mills River Elementary with the sweetest children I have ever met! Let me tell you with 25 kindergarten students there is never a dull moment! On Saint Patrick's Day one student got chocked during lunch which caused him to throw up his lunch everywhere. It all happened so fast nothing could be done to prevent it. Sounds like a blast right?!  Right after lunch another student had an accident in his pants. He just didn't get up to use the bathroom.  Luckily I just stepped back and watched this MESS be taken care of! I got my first glance of what life is really like in a kindergarten classroom! Even though, all of the messes I still can't wait to have my own class full of little ones!

WEDDING PLANS!

Right now we have decided on several things for the wedding! It is going to be held at Pop and Kaye's lake house in Lake Bowen on June 23,2012. Also Bobby Gantt my preacher has already agreed to do the ceremony.
Bridesmaids
Beth Doane (Maid of Honor)
Mandy Sims (Matron of Honor)
Anna Winker
Lindsey Smith
Elizabeth Morrow

For now this is all that I have covered for the wedding. Once school is out I will start planning details!



Courtney

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you & Chris getting the house! Wow, how exciting and stressful at the same time. You really do have your hands full with school and wedding plans, but you have a wise Matron of Honor that can & will be most helpful....put her to work! You also have all of us who want to help you in any way possible. So happy for you honey....Love you bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete